So, the day didn't start on too good of a note. I ended up gaining a pound this week. Clearly, I can't lose weight when I don't track calories. My goal for the end of the year is to maintain my current weight and start tracking again as soon as the holidays are over. The food journal will be back real soon!
Kickboxing today with Janet (with special guest, my sister, Stephanie). She was really good and I enjoyed it. Definitely different than spinning, felt a little uncoordinated at the beginning of the class. It took me a while to get the one move, kick with one leg, punch with the opposite arm. I think it took me until the last time through to get the move. Janet would do three different series of moves, then we would put them together for a couple of times through. Apparently last class she burned 1000 calories. I find that VERY hard to believe. She did have weights on her hands, but I wasn't too sweaty afterwards. Maybe it was just the different workout, but I don't think I burned even close to that many calories.
Tomorrows agenda: Running. Depending on when I get out of work, it will be a 35 to 60 minute run. Run hard before the holidays!!! Only 4 more days :)
To catch up, I own enough underwear to go at least from Thanksgiving-Christmas without doing laundry. How about jeans???
ReplyDelete