Running day today, marathon training continues today. It was just a short workout today, total ending stat line: 38 minutes, 3.57 miles, 490 calories burned. I start out with a 2 minute warmup, then ran at a 6.2. I did walk for 2 minutes in the middle at a 3.5 before ending it with a 6.2 run (the last 10 minutes). Cool down for 3 minutes. Good workout, it was the gluteal workout program, so the incline was a 4 for most of the run. A little more challenging for the shorter time, but a good workout.
Question of the day (at work): How many underwear do you own? Apparently the average person owns 21 pairs. I think I may be around that or slightly above.
It was dunder mifflin day at the office again today. Michael, aka my boss, distracted everyone with trying to figure out all the characters of the 12 days of christmas. It only went on for like 20 minutes though. Then it was learn chinese in the afternoon. Productive day for michael.
24/7: The road to the winter classic starts tonight. You watching??
No comments:
Post a Comment