Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Love You, Man

Ugh, lets start the post with the fact that my calfs hurt so badly! I almost had to crawl to the bathroom the other night because I couldn't walk to get there.  I don't know if it was the treadmill, Eric or a combination of the two.

Tonight was my Sunday Funday Cardio Day! I did the treadmill today for 50 minutes.  I did a 2.5/3 minute walk at the beginning and then started running.  I did run the rest of the 50 minutes straight for about 4.5 miles.  I thought it was a pretty good run.  Ending stat line (warm and cool down time included): 55 minutes, 4.97 miles, 630 calories or something like that, I don't remember the calories.

I'm watching I Love You, Man, not the best movie, but I guess it has its moments.  Amazing Race season finale tonight! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment