Monday, December 20, 2010

5 more days!

It's been a while, I know.  Thursday, no workout, I wrapped presents at the mall, although, no one stopped to get their gifts wrapped.  Apparently I didn't look like I could do a good enough job, so opted to do it themselves.  No weekend workouts either, although I did brave the holiday crowds Saturday and Sunday.  They almost eat you alive, but I made it out! All my presents are wrapped and under the tree!

Office Christmas party at lunchtime today.  Not too bad with the eating, I didn't eat too much, but did eat some cookies :)  I made stuffed mushrooms which were good, at least I thought so.  There was a veggie tray, which always helps!

Spinning day today with Janet.  I was a bit sluggish today, I had to have tea in the afternoon to wake me up! I think since I didn't work out for a little while, I had some pent up energy that released really quickly at the beginning of the class and left me with no energy at the end of the class.  It was a 'race class' today, which meant lots of climbing and hills.

Switching up the workouts this week.  Stephanie is home, so we're doing kickboxing tomorrow night.  Janet is the instructor, so it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment