Thursday, December 9, 2010

More stairmaster!?

Trainer Eric day today.  I was really excited when he wanted to start me out on the stairmaster, only to find someone else on it.  He started me out on the arc trainer instead for 15 minutes, the lesser of two evils.  THEN, he saw that the stairmaster was free, so after 10 minutes on the arc trainer, I switched to the stairmaster for 10 minutes at a level 11 (he upped my level and boy did that seem much faster!).  While on the stairmaster, Eric was talking to me about some guy I was in the gym with (hes always very chatty).  He tends to confuse me with some other girl who goes to the gym that was swimming with some guy last week.  I was like, never used the pool here.  I believe its the same girl who he thought was my sister at one point. 

After my cardio warm-up, we went to the meaty man gym.  I did a lap of lunges around the track.  As if my legs weren't burning enough at this point, we did more legs at the leg extention machine (40 lbs, 26 reps).  Got up and did back leg raises and the fire hydrant pose (leg out to the side with a bent knee, kick back, keeping the knee bent).  25 each for each leg.  back to the leg machine for 15 reps, then calf raises, 3 different ways.  1- toes straight ahead, 2- toes toward each other, 3- heels together; 25 each way.

We then did some pullups and dips, followed by some arms and back exercises.  Finished up the weights with 50 reps on the ab weight machine and some more calf raises!  Cool down was 15 minutes on the elliptical.  Eric was telling me to come home and eat and omlet or chicken and I told him that was a bit much for 8pm, seeing how I go to bed like 2-3 hours after that.  I opted for a potein smoothie from the gym.  I'll have to get the potein stuff you add to water so I can get the post workout protein without some meat.

Fun fact learned about Eric today: He makes dentures for his day job.  haha, I find it so funny!

Watching the end of High School Musical 2 before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment