Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fan of running shorts!

So I got my first pair of running shorts for Christmas this year and I wore them to the gym today.  I am a HUGE fan!  I want like 20 more.  I will have to invest in some more (as well as new shoes because mine are giving me blisters)

Night at the gym with Eric today.  I was totally not in the mood to go to they gym.  Its like Friday since I'm off tomorrow and I'm not so into workout out on my Fridays.  If I didn't have a date with Eric, I would not have made it to the gym.

Start out on the lovely stairmaster.  15 minutes, level 10 on speed interval (it was fun, let me tell you).  With 6 minutes left, he decided to bump up the level to level 12.  Next, off to the meaty weight room, although it wasn't too crowded with the upcoming holiday.  I did one lap around the track of backwards lunges.  Then we did some arms, legs and abs.  A lap of forward lunges and more legs, arms and abs.  It was a total body workout today!  I finished of the workout with 10 laps around the track, then a rest, then 7 laps in under 5 minutes (17 laps equal 1 mile).

I spent about 5 minutes in the sauna, then called a day and most likely a year.  I don't think I will be going to the gym tomorrow.  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment