
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful new years, I know mine was a little rough to recover from, but I'm doing much better today. Good think I had 2 days to recover this year!
I got the new years off to a good start this year (minus yesterday, which doesn't count). I went for a walk outside with Emily and Marissa in the afternoon. It was nice to get outside, although it was a little windy. I think the walk was somewhere around 2 miles. Then, I managed to drag my butt to the gym this evening and did a 2.5 mile treadmill. I did walk a little more than I noramlly do, but I also did some running at 6.4. Final stat line: 28:26 minutes, 2.5 miles, 308 calories.
I will say the Sunday night gym did not disappoint. Apparently everyones resolutions start tomorrow, so they do sunday night workouts. Bad news tomorrow though, spinning is full, which means I have to fight all the newbies for machines tomorrow. I will most likely be going in the evening and not right after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment