Eric day today. Lets call today butt and gutt day. Apparently I got there a little earlier, because he put me on the stairmaster for 20 minutes at the beginning, level 10, sprint workout. 20 minutes of the stairmaster is a great form of torture! I was definately struggling with this one. That extra 5 minutes was brutal. Next into the workout room, where did tons of abs. Started with the situps with a medicine ball, first throwing to Eric, then straight up in the air, aiming for my toes.

Next, up for some butts. Leg raises back, then leg kick backs (or the fire hydrant kick, as I like to call them). I also did a little jump rope in between in one minute intervals. Threw in some new workouts today. I knelt on the floor with a wheel platform/scooter in front of me. I would wheel out to be flat, then come back in. Overall, I think about 100 over the course of the workout. More crunches, then some push ups on a bench and the accordion workout.

More leg raises, squats, and finished up with the push ups on the bosu ball (and yes, I look like this)

Finally, did a cool down on the the elliptical for 12 minutes. It was quite the workout today!
No comments:
Post a Comment