Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pretzels = crack

Our office supplier always brings us large quantities of pretzels and if I start eating them, I can't stop.  I don't know what they put in pretzels, but it should be illegal.  Like, I'm so thirsty and I just keep eating the pretzels!

Lesson learned, if I don't go to the gym, I'm lazy and don't workout.  I even organized my whole workout but I couldn't get off the couch, so I watched the pens game instead of working out.  I did make it to the gym today, however.  Saw Eric, who missed me (of course!).  I told him I would be back again next week, don't worry. 

Final stats of todays run: 41 minutes; 3.5 miles; 457 calories burned. 

1 comment:

  1. that's like me with wine. I'm not sure what they put in it but I can't stop drinking it.

    Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete