Sunday, January 16, 2011

And I'm back in the game!

So my sickness is almost gone and I'm around 90% (thanks to a couple of nights with 10+ hours of sleep this weekend) so I ventured to the gym this afternoon.  My plan was to watch some of the football game while I was there, but the channel was on the other game and never got changed.  I had to look at the TVs on the other side of the room to check on the game.  No one would change it either!  Where are the tall people when you need them?  I did an interval run for 40 minutes, 2 minutes walk on a hill, 2 minutes run on flat.  Final stat line: 41:20 minutes; 3.3 miles, 419 calories.  Not bad for the first time back after a week+ off. 

Signed up for spinning tomorrow, although I think I'm going to avoid Eric this week.  Wait till I'm closer to 100% before I left him kill me again

No comments:

Post a Comment