
So, my plan of avoiding the post work traffic at they gym only kind of worked. I got to the gym around 7 (after going to the mall and got a cute black and white tank, which I'll be wearing for a birthday party this weekend). It was cardio day, so I was planning on doing the treadmill. I got the very last treadmill, which was in the worst spot. I couldn't really see the TVs and the activity in the gym was away from me, making it harder to run, but I did it. Final stat line (with a 2 minute warmup): 30:30 minutes, 3.00 miles, 411 calories. I decided to do a cool down on the elliptical instead of continuing in my corner I was in. I did 10:30 minutes, distance 1 mile, and 158 calories.
Tracking the food started again today and I did a pretty good job of doing it. I even resisted the chocolates at work (which were delicious because I had one last year). Hoping to continue on the straight path!!!
Eric tomorrow at 6. Since he is a trainer, does that mean he gets to kick peope off machines? Lets hope.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love that picture.
ReplyDeletegymtime was rough. year round regulars should get a gold card or something.