Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still in recovery

So I worked out three times last week in an attempt to get back into the workout habit.  My goal this week is to up that to four.  Hopefully next week, I can make it all five days.

I was able to get a run in Sunday, even with all the football on.  Although, it was one tough run! I was so not into it.  I did a hill workout for 35 minutes total.  I walked a little more than usual and didn't run quite as hard.  It all broke down to a total distance of 2.75 miles.  Not my best showing, but it was something different.

Last night I did Monday spin class with Janet.  It was one of the best classes I've had in a while, in terms of how I felt afterwards.  It was just a good workout.  We started off the class on a country kick, then moved to rap/pop music and finished with some old school 80s that I didn't know.  She really switched it up with lots of running and sprints with a couple of jumps at the end.

I'm also back on the calorie counting, which has just shown me how much it works.  I lost 2 pounds last week, and another 2 pounds at the weigh in this morning!  Even though I usually only count during the week, it helps out a lot!

Rest day today, Eric tomorrow.  Its been a while, I hope I can survive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment