We then did some a bit of a calistenics workout, working the abs in between cardio burst. He introduced me to the ab coaster machine today

You can work your abs and obliques by switching the direction of the pad your knees are on. Eric put the weight on, so I'm not sure what I was lifting. In between the different sets (all 25), I did jumping jacks with 3 pound weights in my hands. We then did some knee ups with a medicine ball and other various ab workouts, like the V-sit and leg crossovers. I also did some pushups on a bench, as well as on the floor (HE MADE ME DO REAL ONES! NO KNEES!). We ended the calistenics portion with some leg raises and 6 inch of the floor holding of the legs.
To end the workout it was back to the stairmaster. And to think he would actually let me go a day without it! 10 minutes, level 10 on cross country setting. I did actually change the level to level 8 since I was dying and he wasn't paying attention at that point.
Between the pushups and weighted jumping jacks, my biceps are sore already. Spinning tomorrow! More legs workout. By the end of the year, my legs/butt better be looking good with all this work!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment