Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thirsty thursday

Spinning day today with Andrea.  It was an interesting spin.  A huge varity in music selection.  We did a little disco, lady gaga, beach boys christmas songs.  At one point she said her son had to teach her how to say Flo Rida because, as she says, its spelled like Flordia.  We ended it with the sound of music.  Not the best I would say, but I got through it.  Definately tired today and looking forward to the day off tomorrow.

The treats at work have started already! December is a month of temptation at work.  The biggest losers only have to last 15 minutes in a room sometimes.  I challenge them to do an 8 hour day in the office with a bunch of different candies and donuts.  Its way tougher!

Christmas parties this weekend.  Still looking for that healthy appitizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment