Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Monday

Ah, back to the grind.  Yesturday, I drug Stephanie to the gym where we did 15 minutes on the arc trainer.  We then did some weights, leg exercises and arms.  It was a good workout for Sunday post Christmas, but not quite the Sunday night normal run.

Today was interval spin with Janet.  Small class, I was one of six people there.  There was one guy who was a bit of a freak that I've never seen before.  He was talking about the 'reading' he does on fitness and he had some questions for the trainers to talk about.  Then I felt like he was staring at me during the class.  Talk about stalker!  Anyways, it was a good spin.  Lots of intervals and lots of climbs.  One of the songs we did a tough interval.  Climb for 45 seconds with a fast pedal speed, then climb for 15 seconds on a normal pace, then repeat. 

Unsure about the workout tomorrow, Steph's last day in town, so it may be an off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment