Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Parties-1; Me-0

The weekend of holiday parties did not go so well.  Well, the parties were good, but the food and drink choices were not made too well.  Ate and drank too much over the weekend and NO workouts!  I don't know if its a good thing to have one really bad weekend or multiple weekends where there are parties.  The scale will not be kind this week...

Spinning monday with Janet.  Good spin today, we would run for a song, and then climb for a song.  Good music today, a little of everything.  We finished the sping with some jumps.  Carinne always makes fun of me for not being up to date with my music.  I don't listen to radio too much, but I realized today that I am really behind.  Both my spin instructors are over 40 and they always have new, popular songs on their playlist that I haven't heard before.  I know that they are new and the artists, but am definately behind.  At least they teach me new music while I'm getting my butt kicked!

On a side note, I took Kaitlin to see Santa this weekend.  She really enjoyed him and even gave him a hug when we left!

Oh, and this is how cool she is (waiting in line to see santa):


1 comment:

  1. Her hair is SO LONG! Adorable. Glad it was a good weekend.

    Marathon Training, Allie....

    ReplyDelete