Today was trainer day with Eric. I think he really enjoys working my legs and butt. Apparently, that where he thinks I need the most work.
We started the session with 20 minutes, cross country, on the stairmaster at a level 10. I burned 267 calories according to the machine. Next we went to the training room. I started with the kettlebell squats. I did these till the end of the song playing, so probably like 1-2 minutes. Next I did 50 situps with the medicine ball. We then moved onto the stability ball. I layed down with my stomach on the ball, hand on the floor. I lifted my legs up, out, in, and back down. 25 reps of these. Then, at the ballet bar (yes, my gym has a ballet bar), I did 100 leg lifts with my right leg. I did 25 more legs on the ball, and then did my left leg lifts.
We then moved onto the arc machine. 15 minutes on the weight loss setting (I don't remember the level, maybe 10- he likes level 10). I burned around 200 calories, and my legs were hurting! For the last 10 minutes, we went back to the training room, where he preyed on some poor woman and made her do situps with me and the medicine ball (50). We then did 50 obliques with the medicine ball and then laid down on our backs and touched the medicine all to our toes. To finish it off, I did my favorite exercise (NOT), bosu ball pushups (25). I finished up with 5 minutes in the sauna to relax my muscles and then did some stretching.
Preparing for turkey day still. Sparkpeople had a good article today about how to save some calories on the big day. Good ideas. Spending the night watching Biggest Loser make-overs. Love this episode! Always makes me cry when they all start crying when they see their families.
For some reason my computer scrolled down and all I saw was "cry when they all start crying when they see their families." I was like, we are getting awfully deep into this bootcamp...
ReplyDeleteBAH ELIZABETH BAH BAH BAH