So I've survived the weekend. Friday night I went on a quick (about 1 mile) walk with Emily. However, we did get pizza for dinner friday night, so I think that may have counteracted the walk. Saturday, no formal workout, did do some shopping with the crazies at the mall. Holiday shopping is one of the best/worst times of the year. Not too bad quite yet, but it will only get worse from here on out.
Today was my sunday get back into the week workout. No tennis for Rissy tonight, so I had to drag my ass to the gym myself. Not as much motivation, but I managed to get there. I'm really into the intervals right now and did find an article on sparkpeople about it, so I may keep it in the rotation for the time being. Workout summary (including warmup and cooldown) was 28 minutes, 3.25 miles and 437 calories burned. I did 2 minutes walking at a 3.5 and 4 minutes running at a 6.5 for the first two or three intervals and then 6.0 for the last two.
I was also domestic today, and made dinner! I found a curry soup receipe online and made it for the fam. I also got my holiday issue of People and found a coconut macaron receipe and also made that. We had a spinach salad as well. It was all very good, will have to make it again, only not so much. Big batch! I added too many veggies and had to keep adding broth to actually make it soup as opposed to a pot of veggies. We'll be eating it for a while!
Turkey week coming up. Mentally preparing to not overeat starting today!
No comments:
Post a Comment