Good news, I lost .6 pounds this week. Much better than what I was expecting, especially after all that eating over the weekend.
Training schedule for today: Date with Trainer Eric. It was a toughy. To start the workout, 15 minutes on the arc machine, level 10. Right on to the stairmaster for 15 more minutes. I'm not sure what level he put it at, but I know have a great understanding for the biggest loser contestants and their 2 hour long challenge on the Jacobs Ladder!
Although I do feel this would probably be much worse. Haven't seen this at the gym though, so I guess I'll have to put off the 2 hour challenge.
Next up, Eric decided he was going to kill me with weights. Session 2 of training, still felt just as weak, but hoping to get better. Favorite exercise that he uses to torture me:
Using the above piece of equipment, I lift it over my head, put it on the floor and jump my feet in and out 5 times. When my feet are out, I then do a pushup, jump back up and repeat. 15 reps of these. Situps with a medicine ball next. I throw the ball to Eric on the up. 25 reps of these. Then, 20 seconds of side to side crunches with the ball.
Onto the weight machines with the meaty men. Chin ups, dips, squats, bicep curls, more squats. Ab leg lifts and then the combination of squat, bicep curl, overhead press with 10 pound weights in each hand.
Finished off the session with 10 minutes in the sauna.
Good workout. Won't be able to see him again until next week, so I will have to work hard on my own to gain some muscle. Aiming for a run tomorrow night with some situps / pushups.


No comments:
Post a Comment