Monday, November 22, 2010

Turkey week!

Went to spinning today with Janet.  Good class.  She played a song today with a good quote.  It was some remix of a song (I don't know what it was) and had a dallas cowboy football player talk in the beginning.  He had a good quote, "at the end of the day, your only looking one person in the mirror and your only cheating yourself.'   Something like that.  I thought it was good, and very true.

I randomly get Women's Health the magazine.  Not sure how, I don't pay for it, but it keeps coming, so thank you for whoever has been paying for that subscription.  Anyways, there was a good article in it that I was reading today about how to stay motivated during the winter months.  Women are 30% less active in winter months, so it was giving suggestions as to how to staying motivated to get to the gym.  Apparently there is a website (http://www.stickk.com/) where you put in your goal and a credit card and if you don't go to the gym or reach your goals, it docs you money and it goes to a charity that you choose.  You can also do your own version of The Biggest Loser with your friends through the website.  Great idea!

I need 90 points to win in fantasy football this week and only have 2 players playing.  Hoping for an offensive shootout! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment