Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning

Spin Day!!!

After not spinning for two years after college, I do not know how I survived.  I LOVE it! My instructor today was Andrea, and I like her, just not as much as Janet.  She also teaches yoga, and you can so tell.  She likes to concentrate on breathing and does a little yoga to end the class.  Pretty good music today, she played a Keith Urban song, so that earns extra points!

I think I have finally gotten back into the spinning groove.  I don't know if I just had a really good class today, or if I'm just getting used to it more now, but I really felt good in class today.  My legs were burning, and the hills were tough, but in a good way.  It was a good workout before the weekend.

I use sparkpeople.com for their diet program, but I also really like their articles.  Heres on about spinning, you should consider taking a class.  Its fun!

Have a good weekend, and try not to eat too much! Thanksgiving is next week, so be extra careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment