Monday, November 29, 2010

Deer Monday

Start of deer season, which means its a national holiday in central PA, although, my boss doesn't believe in national holidays, so I worked.  Hope you all shot a deer to eat for the next couple of weeks.

Spinning today, it was a good workout, although Janet had a poor music selection.  Her only saving grace was the fact that she played 'Only Girl' towards the end to keep me going.  Lots of climbing today, not so much running.  I love how fast 45 minutes goes at spinning.

My spinning may have been counter productive however since I went to dinner at TGI Fridays.  Marissa had her tennis banquet (she won best newcomer!!) that was there, so I walked down from the gym.  I did opt for the turkey burger with a salad, but had a pot sticker and a couple bits of dessert.  May be a rough weigh in day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment