After the long holiday weekend with no workouts and bad eating, I made sure to workout this afternoon. After a very close steelers game (what the heck were the doing in the third quarter? Decided not to show up apparently), I headed to the gym to sweat out some calories. Although the parking lot was really empty, the gym was the most crowded its been in a while, at least in the cardio area. Lot of people trying to burn off their turkey (well, really their mashed potatoes/stuffing calories). I went with intervals again today. Workout summary: 40 minutes, 3.39 miles, 455 calories burned. Good workout and a good start to the week!
Workout schedule for the week; spinning and back-to-back training days with Eric and more spinning
Let the holiday celebration begin! Work Christmas party Friday and Emily's birthday/holiday party on Saturday. Searching online for a healthy-ish appitizer to make. Any suggestions??
shrimp cocktail :)
ReplyDelete