15 minutes on the stairmaster, level 7

More upper body: squats with a 20lb weight, you guessed it 50 of these. Back to the mat. Bicycle situps, 25 each side. 1 minute holding leg raise (lay on back, hands under butt). 1 minute scissor legs (I barely finished this one; legs, abs, everything hurting!). Finish up with some pushups and squats.
To end the session with Trainer Eric, 15 minutes on the arc trainer
Had trouble walking up the stairs after the workout. I definately felt really weak after the workout. Cardio may be fine, but my strength is lacking big time! I signed up for 12 sessions with trainer Eric. I will take you on the journey as I keep going back to get my ass kicked.
Relaxing with the Pens game, lets go boys!

Finally miss lanzel! Getting back in shape for cotton candy man already?!?!? Glad to see your blog!!!
ReplyDeletePS. hideous photo.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo, sounds like an INTENSE workout Allie!! I'm really impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been one year anniversary of your blog. So exciting.
ReplyDelete