The fridge at work tends to freeze my carrots, but today it also froze the grapefruit I took with me. I had to wait an hour before I could eat it, and even then, it was still a little frozen. Grapefruit frozen is not very good.
So, back with Eric today. Its been a while! and was really dreading this meeting. It didn't seem too painful while going through the workout, but I currently can't feel my arms and my legs are a bit achy...this just 1 hour post workout! Heres what we did today:
I couldn't find Eric at the beginning so I hoped on the arc trainer (someone was on the stairmaster). After like 7 minutes, he found me and put me on the gyms new machine, a new row machine. It was pretty good, they have games that you play. I was playing darts. It was a little difficult at first, but I think I got the hang of it. I also did a bit of a race. We then moved on the meaty gym, which was pretty crowded today, with both sexes. The crowded was more on the lean side though, and not quite so meaty, so it wasn't bad. We did some arms at the beginning, then pounded the legs! At one point I was doing to the leg press and he started me out at 110 pounds, 10 reps and then he would lower the weight each time with me doing 10 reps. My legs were burning! I did a lap on the track on lunges, then did more legs and finished up with a mile on the track.
I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to move tomorrow! I also signed up to let Eric whip me into better shape on monday. It will be a group lesson with some girls, whom he mentioned were professional cheerleaders at one point. This should be interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment