Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cardio Day

So my recent eating and drinnking binge did not go well on the scale this week.  +3.  Bob would not be happy.  He would kill me in the gym with multiple last chance workouts.


Workout day in the gym today was a cardio day.  The parking lot was full so I had to park down below.  I read somewhere that big athletic events (olympics, super bowl) brings people back to the gym in force.  Truly the case today.  I hopped on the treadmill, one of the last ones left, and started my warm up.  Soon after I started running, a smelly kid ruined my clean air!  Why must the dirty, smelly people always find me?  I did finish my run, while breathing as much clean air as possible.  Final run stat: 35 minutes, 3.25 miles, 445 calories.  Did a cool down on the elliptical for 10 minutes.

I did see Eric who tried to get me to workout with someone, but I was on my way out.  One of these days I'm sure he'll get me.  I'm just hoping I can squeeze some free sessions out of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment