Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting there is half the battle

So I wasn't really feeling the gym today.  It's been a rough week trying to get over the super bowl loss and lack of sleep.  But, I made it there today and actually had a really good workout.  I decided I was going to run as much as I could today, which was not the best feeling in the world the whole time, but I did it!

Heres the workout:  5 minutes warmup/walk (incline 1.0), 20 minutes running at a 6.2 (incline 1.0), 5 minute walk (incline 1.0), 7 minute run at a 6.0 (0 incline), 3 minute cooldown/walk (0 incline).

Total stats: 40 minutes, 3.5 miles, 450 calories

Pretty good workout, hoping that this past week has undone some of my bad weekend eating.  Kaitlins birthday party is this weekend however, so I will have to endure more temptation!

No comments:

Post a Comment