Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Indoor run

Indoor run today on the treadmill at the gym today.  Major problem with the back row of treadmills, something about people moving the plugs around or something that they were trying to figure out.  Luckily, there was an open on in the front row that I jumped on before someone else took it.  I was afraid if I stayed on one of them in the back that it would suddenly go off while running (which one of the workers did make reference to while laughing...)

Once I got started, the run was pretty good, especially since I haven't run well for a while.  2 minute warm up, 18 minutes of running at a 6.2, 5 minutes walk at a 3.8, 5 minutes running at a 6.2, 5 minutes running at a 5.8,  3 minutes cool down.

Final stat line: 38 minutes, 3.46 miles, 444 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment