Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaitlin!

Super bowl hangover today.  Good game, but sad about the Steelers loss.  It was a good season and hopefully next year will be just as good!

Today is Kaitlin's 2nd birthday!  Went over for cake.  It was a rough eating weekend with my birthday, superbowl and now K's birthday.  Lots of eating and drinking.  We'll see how the scale feels about that tomorrow.

Last session with Eric today.  It was with a group of women (2 around my age, and their mom and friend).  However, it was not as scary as he made it out to be last week!  When I got there, I hoped on the arc trainer for 15 minutes.  I started doing abs before Eric decided to show up.  We then started with TWO laps of lunges around the track.  From here, it was an ab/pushup nightmare.  We did leg lifts, scissors, 25 pushups, then went out and did 10 laps around the track.  Back to abs/pushups, we did squats with a 20 pound weight (50), pushups, more squats, more pushups (this time with arm raises-15), more squats, and more pushups.  We finished with 7 laps around the track to make the whole mile.

I may not be able to lift a pencil tomorrow...

I believe I'm doing a mini-triathlon in May however.  My sisters on friend is doing one and wanted to know if we wanted to do it as well.  Apparently, the swim part is in a pool.  Now I just need to find a bike...oh, and get into killer shape!

1 comment: