My goodness, this has been a LONG week! I've been struggling this week, trying to recover from my too much eating/drinking weekend. I'm apparently really old and need a lot of time to get over such weekend anymore. Today was my first workout of the week!
It was a running day for me. I struggled right off the bat. I had a right side crap while I was running and just told myself to make it through the first mile and then I could slow down. Well, I made it through the first mile and then some! I only slowed my pace after 35 minutes, then walked 5 minutes later.
2 minute warm up at a 3.5
35 minute run at a 6.3
5 minute run at a 6.0
5 minute walk at a 4.0
3 minute run at a 6.1
4 minute run/sprint - 6.0 for 30 seconds, 7.0 for 30 seconds
5 minute cool down
Total recap: 60 minutes, 5.78 miles, ?? calories
No comments:
Post a Comment