Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Post holiday workouts

Oh holidays, how you kill me!  The eating and drinking must stop.  Luckily, I think I'm ok for a while, especially since Forth of July will be in the middle of the week, cutting down on the party foods.  Big weekend coming up.  I will be running TWO races.  On Saturday, theres a 3 mile race, then on Sunday, I will be doing my first 10K.

With so much going on this weekend, I wanted a lighter cardio day with some weights.  I did the arc trainer at the gym for 25 minutes (which brings out major sweat!), then did some push-ups/abs before leaving.  I can't lift at the gym, feel like people are staring, even though they probably aren't, so I came home to finish my lifting.  I did some arms here at home.

Plan for tomorrow is to do my hour long run, then a shorter run on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment