Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reflection day

I know its hard sometimes to reflect on what you have accomplished, so in honor of May Day, I've done some reflections over the day.

It was weigh in day today.  I lost 0.6 pounds.  I was actually pretty happy about this, I didn't think I had the greatest week eating or fitness wise, so I was happy with it.  I have lost about 10 pounds since the beginning of the year and am close to my smallest weight.  Since college I have lost about 35 pounds, so 0.6 is a step in the right direction.

I had a pretty good run today, ending up going 5 miles.  Around 2 miles, I realized how much easier it is to run 2 miles now.  I used to want to run a half mile at a time and was able to go for 5 straight today!  3 minute walk, 50 minutes run at a 6.3, 3 minute cool down.  10k in about a month!

My butt is really sore today!  Must have been all those squats Bob made me do last night.  Hoping it goes away soon.

Final stats: 5.6 miles, 56 minutes, 772 calories burned

1 comment:

  1. congrats on all of your accomplishments! you've really pushed yourself this year. bring workout clothes this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete