Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hump day

This week is going super fast, as is always the case when I have lots to do.  Trying to get workouts in while still running around like crazy.  I was so ready to skip the workout yesterday, but then my mother called me to walk, so I did about a 45 minute walk with her around town.  Good thing she called, otherwise I was going to let the workout slider yesterday.

Today I wanted to do a long run to get my butt in gear and help prevent the damage to be done this weekend.  I had a pretty good run.  I did 30 minutes at  a 6.4, then kind of switched things up.  I ran a mile later in the run, then did a sprint workout to a song (run the song while sprinting during the chorus).

Final stats:  60 minutes, 5.75 miles, 755 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment