Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week update

So Tuesday was lifting day with Leia.  We did abs, arms and legs, in that order.  It was alright, at least she was there, because otherwise I would have found something else to do.  The gym was super busy this week, not sure why.  More busy than the first of the year.

Wednesday, no gym day.  I cooked dinner for 3 of my co-workers.  It was a hard task, since the one girl is a vegetarian and another doesn't eat any vegetables!  I ended up making chicken, lightly breaded, roasted veggies and rosotto from a package.  They brought a cheesecake and an apple bar for dessert.  Good meal and company for the night.

Cardio night at the gym today!  I had to wait there until a treadmil opened up, but luckily I spotted someone right as I wanted to get on.  Unfornately, I was in the corner again, but determined to have a good run. 

2 minute warm-up
30 minute run at a 6.3
5 minute run at a 6.0
3 minute walk at a 4.0
7 minute run at a 6.2
3 minute cool-down

Final Stats:  50 minutes, 4.87 miles, 675 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment