Sad day after the tough loss, but not quite as shocking as some news stations make it out to be. The steelers were hobbling into the playoffs and had not been playing well the last few weeks.
Gym was PACKED today. Crowded parking lot, crowded machines. Luckily, someone got off a treadmill as I was getting on, otherwise I would have had to wait. It was a little further away from the ESPN TVs, but maybe that was better after the losses. Great run today, building on the good run yesterday. Heres the breakdown:
2 minute warm-up at a 3.5
30 minute run at a 6.3
3 minute run at a 6.0
3 minute walk at a 3.8
4 minute run at a 6.2
5 minute run at a 6.0
3 minute cool down
I was somewhat dying at the 30 minute mark, but pushed it out to run a little more than yesterday. Some good songs got me through, but I need to download some new running music. Mine is getting a little old...
Final Stats: 50 minutes, 4.8 miles, 680 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment