
Best day of the week! haha, excited for the premiere tonight.
I didn't make the gym yesterday. My Indian co-workers invited me over for real Indian food. It was delicious! But I didn't make it home till a little after 9, so no gym time. Life gets in the way sometime, but doesn't mean you should ever quit!
Great gym day today. It was a bit crowded, which suprised me a little. I thought some new years people would drop out by Thursday. I still found a treadmill to complete my cardio day. I was enjoying the football previews for the weekend on TV today. Got me pretty pumped for the games this weekend.
My workout: 2 minutes warm-up at 3.5; 20 minutes at a 6.3; 8 minutes at a 6.0; 5 minute walk at a 4.0; 5 minutes at 6.2; 5 minutes at a 6.0; 2 minute cool down. I did minute sprints at 29 and 44. Always good to push yourself at the end when you feel like you're going to die!
Final stats: 47 minutes; 4.51 miles; 630 calories
29 and 44 what - mph?? on the treadmill???
ReplyDeleteat minute 29 and minute 44.
ReplyDeleteooooh gotcha. i thought your were wonderwoman and for a few days I felt pretty crappy about my lame sprints. still a good workout.
ReplyDelete