Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Men who wear cut off shirts to the gym are tools

No matter where you go to the gym, you can always find those large men who think they have the best body and decide to show it off by wearing a shirt that they've turned into a muscle shirt.  I'd like to know who gave them the idea that this is a good look.  I think they are all on steroids and such tools.  Stop judging me for lifting 10 pounds.  Do you think I want to look like you? My muscles popping out of my arms?  No!

It was a weight day, which I think is the worst workout day ever.  I debated about going, but just went after work.  I figured I could just be one of those high school girls who stand there and do nothing at least.  I started out with 15 minutes on the arc trainer.  I then alternated abs with push ups.  I did 3 sets of 10 push ups in between the ab roller, ab weights and the pendulum abs.  I then did some arm machines to tone my arms.  I finished it up with a 10 minute cool down on the elliptical and stretching.

Good day at the gym for not wanting to go.  Good thing I had my bag with me.  It makes me feel guilty if I have it and I don't go.  Tomorrow running day.  Much better!

Mmm, turkey burger for dinner :)

1 comment:

  1. I asked Jonaid about that once and I think his reply was that it gives him more arm movement. That sometimes a t-shirt can be restrictive and doesn't allow him to lift at the angle he wants to.

    But I've also never seen him wear a muscle shirt to the gym.

    ANd honestly who doesn't judge their future BF by the man shirt? uhh man scaping the armpits helllooo? scope out the goods before you buy. Live youtube.

    I need motivation today. Help.

    ReplyDelete