I woke up this morning to a HUGE thunderstorm. It made me sad that there aren't going to be summer thunderstorms anymore. I like those better, it doesn't get cold when they are over.
I was happy that I wasn't really sore this morning after my lifting last night. I'm never sure if thats a good thing or not. I know I worked hard, but I like the next day reminder that I worked hard. I went to kickboxing tonight. Janet did lots of different moves / sequences, so I feel like I spent more time trying to remember what I was supposed to be doing. I know I missed things. I keep forgetting to kick on the one move, like every time. My mind was just totally blocking that. I didn't think the kickboxing was too tough, but Janet got me with the ab workout! Started with just a crunch, but it went downhill from there. One tough one - while laying on a mat, feet up in the air, you reach up to touch you toes. Then, we did one where we pulled our knees into your chest, then straight out and scissors. We finished with a six inches hold. Tough abs!
Time for the biggest loser :)
No comments:
Post a Comment