Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Biggest Loser starts!

Yesterday I was the definition of a 'couch potato.'  I couldn't get off the couch to do anything, so I didn't.  I thnk it may have affected my mood today.  I felt like a cartoon character with a dark cloud over my head all day.  I should have known when I started 'washing' my hair with condioner this morning instead of shampoo.  Therefore, I forced myself to go to kickboxing!

Kickboxing was really empty today, I think there were 6 people.  I was focusing on the mind-muscle link today.  Sometimes I feel like I just throw my limbs out there, so I was trying to punch moreso today.  My arms are feeling a bit sore now, which is good.  I also noticed that the pushups were a bit easier today from the weights on thursday.  I'm gonna have to make sure that I keep that up!

New season of the biggest loser.  Looking for motivation.  I usually cry during the first episode (well, most of them really) so I'm hoping I can hold it together.  Battle of the ages - I would always choose Bob as my trainer!

2 comments:

  1. i'm just watching it now. i want bob to come to my house. i love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good. I'm a jillian girl myself. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete