Its my sister's, Stephanie's, birthday today. Happy Birthday Steph! Hope you had a great day and those kids were extra nice to you today. No hard questions!
Today at the gym was a muscle day. I did that dreaded stairmaster for 18 minutes at level 8. I did cross country this time, which is a killer. Lots of ups and down, and then you end it by starting at the top and working your way down. Rough! I then did a circut of arm and leg weights with some abs in between. I went up to the 'women's gym' because I hate lifting with the meaty men. It was much better. Only 2 other people were up there and one was some woman with a trainer, so no one was looking at me. I finished off the day with a couple of minutes in the sauna. Muscles relaxed while I struggled to breathe...
you have a sauna?!? fancy fancy. i have a hot tub, but it's fully of grossnasty men. no thank you.
ReplyDelete