Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My day felt like this...

Funny Workplace Ecard: I think I'm in charge.

When I get busy/stressed, I tend to skip the workout.  However, I always feel so much better when I workout when I'm stressed.  Its a crazy circle that is hard to stop.  This week at work, I've felt like I'm going in 20 different directions, so a run today was much needed!

I stayed in town and ran by the river today.  It was pretty good weather since it had rained earlier in the day. The temperature dropped a bit.  However, the rain caused the trail to have so large puddles (or obstacles to run around) and some strange smells to drift from the river once and a while, but overall a great run.  Trying to get back into shape a bit after not running much lately.

Final stats: 33:43 minutes, 3.45 miles, 438 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment