Thursday, August 16, 2012

Clear the deck!

Another river walk run today.  It was a little hotter, but there a great breeze so it went pretty well.  I was determined to have a good run, since I've really been slacking lately.  I decided to run 4 miles before I started since the other day I ran about 3.5.  Mile 1 went really well (and also my fastest), a 9:37 pace.  I got slower from there, but I was very happy that I did end up running the full 4 miles.  Here's hoping I can add to it!

Final stats: 4 miles, 39:58, 510 calories

When I was walking back to work to grab my stuff, I walked past a restaurant and heard that they had just hit a home run.  Very happy I was not running by then!  Don't need to be dodging baseballs when I'm on 3.5 miles of the run.  That would not have been pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back to blogging! No workout excuses for me this week.

    ReplyDelete