It's been a while since I had a good run. I'm gonna try to have a good running week and go twice. Emily and I are doing a 5k next weekend, so I need to get my butt back into running shape! I headed out on the river trail after work determined to run at least 4 miles.
Around mile 1, I had an attack of some bugs, some of which went into my mouth. I had a minor spaz at that, but I recovered a little ways down the path. On of the downfalls of running outside! I felt pretty good for most of the run. I have been linking my Nike Running+ to facebook and got some cheers along the run, which is very helpful! Especially around mile 3! I was able to tough out the last half mile and made the 4 mile mark.
Today was one of those days when my legs were struggling. I find its either my lungs or legs that are holding back. My legs were just not in the mood to run fast, but I was able to keep a steady pace throughout the run.
Final stats: 4.14 miles, 42:34, 524 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment