Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hiking in the park

So yesterday I was able to sneak in a quick workout.  I did the stair master after work for 15 minutes at a level 12.  Total flights climbed: 77 floors.  I then did about 5 minutes on the rowing machine before I had to leave to go see an apartment.  Apartment was really nice, but out of the price range.  Bummer, guess I'll keep looking!

Today, Danielle and I did a hike in Frick Park.  We walked down to the park from her apartment and then walked around some of the trails.  We weren't really sure where all the trails lead to, so we just walked around for a while.  We ended up walking about 4 miles in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It was a good hike and a great day for it.  Although there was a threat of storms, we didn't hit any rain and the temperature was really nice.

Run along the river tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment