Monday, January 7, 2013

First training run

Bachelor starts tonight!  It's so nice to have TV to watch again, great TV at that :)

I had a great run tonight.  It helps that it is starting to get lighter out.  I can look at downtown and the traffic instead of just staring at my reflection in the mirror.  Running back to back days was a good idea.  I haven't had enough of those.  I felt much stronger and decided I just needed to run as much as I could.  I was able to go for 35 minutes before walking, so that is an improvement in my running lately.

Not only is tomorrow my first weigh-in (damn you Biggest Loser for changing days!), but it is also my free training session at the gym.  Hopefully it goes well.

Final Stats:  5.01 miles, 55 minutes, 690 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment