Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer arms

It was a lifting day today.  Not my favorite day, but I found a 'summer arm' 15 minute workout in Women's Health.  Trying to tone those rubber arms before summer.  It was a decent workout.  I was winded during the warm up those.  The warm up was going from standing position to push up position 12 times, 3 sets.  I can't really breath with my head cold, so it was quite challenging.  My shoulders will probably be feeling it tomorrow.


There's also a great article with Brooklyn Decker (I think she's on the cover 3 times a year).  She talks about what she does to get her great body and says if she has a minute, she planks.  It reminds me of the whole 'planking' phenomenon, but its true.  I did a couple sets of planks tonight as well.  Straight and both sides.  Its my goal to get more planks in my daily life.  If it gets me a body like Brooklyn Decker, I'll take it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment