Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Race results




Saturdays race turned out to really good.  I was worried with lack of sleep due to my attending the Penguins game the night before.  I didn't get to bed until 1am, but it was so worth it.  Lack of sleep is not the best way to go into a race, especially when battling a cold, but I was able to get a great time.  The course was pretty easy, not many hills and a downhill at the end.  It was PR, so I was pretty excited.

First 5K of the year time:  27:41

My weekend workouts were pretty good.  Sunday evening I was able to get another run in (mostly based on anger for the Penguins, but whatever gets you through, right?).  I took yesterday off to lounge and did a workout tape with Emily tonight.  Shape butt, abs and legs.  We did the 12 minute workout and then the ballet legs.  It was quite the workout.  No wonder dancers have nice legs!  Finished with some planks!

No comments:

Post a Comment