Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Race week!

Emily and I are doing a 5k on Saturday, so it was the week to prepare for it.  Monday we ran the course that we will run on Saturday.  It's not too bad of a course, pretty flat and all downhill at the end.  I was struggling at the beginning (its been a while since I've run), but we made it.  We also crossed paths with a deer, which was a bit scary, but it ran off into the distance.  No deer followed behind, which was good.

Today I ran outside by my house, which means...hills!!!  It was tough.  The route is a bit hard because there are uphills at the beginning, middle, and end.  Talk about rolling hills!  It was good to get outside though. 

I'm not sure if I can get a workout in tomorrow.  I'll be watching Kaitlin instead, so I'll just chase her around the yard.  Saturday is race day, I'll let you know how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment