That Adam Lambert song has been stuck in my head all day. At least its a good running song, gets my blood pumping! I guess it was a good sing, I had a pretty good run today.
Start with a 2 1/2 minute warm up, then a run at a 6.2. I got a side cramp on the right around the 25 minute mark. I pulled back to a 3.7 from 26 minutes to 29 minutes. I was a little worried that it would come back, but my last 15 minutes I actually felt pretty good. I was able to run until the 45 minute mark, then a 2 1/2 minute cool down.
Final stat line: 4.50 miles, 47:30 minutes, about 600 calories burned.
Werid experience at the gym: after I was done with the run part and was starting my cool down, the middle aged guy next to me on the treadmill said, 'wow, good run, you killed it.' Somewhat strange, at least, I thought it was
One morning when I was jogging at the park I must have looked exhausted. I approached a guy and he said "Keep going - you can do it!" I was really confused.
ReplyDelete