Thursday, April 28, 2011

The day after the big loss

alt



No more playoffs for the pens :( Sad loss, but it was a good season for them.  Better luck next year.  Now its time to route for the pirates to not loss most of their games.

Yesterday was a run day at the gym.  I ran 4.03 miles in 43 minutes and burned 495 calories.  It was a good run, but the gym was HOT!!!  I thought I was going to die soon after I started from lack of oxygen, but I made it through.  I had to use a treadmill in the second row because all the front ones were taken.  It was a further away view of the TVs, but not too bad.

Today I did some abs and then walked with Emily and my mom for about 45 minutes outside.  Easy workout day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment